User Posting of Website Content.
A. Rights in and Responsibility for Website Content. You represent and warrant to us that all Website Content you post on our Website does not infringe on a copyright or other intellectual property right of another person. Any intellectual property rights infringement is the sole responsibility of the poster. When you post Website Content for display on our Website, you specifically give us a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any such Website Content, including without limitation your voice or likeness as embodied in such Website content. YOU HEREBY RELEASE EDISON INTERNATIONAL FROM ALL CLAIMS AND LIABILITY RELATING TO OUR USE OF THE WEBSITE CONTENT THAT YOU POST. IF YOU CHOOSE TO MAKE ANY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION PUBLICLY AVAILABLE IN ANY WEBSITE CONTENT THAT YOU POST, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
B. Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notices. If you are a copyright owner or agent thereof and believe that any Website Content infringes upon your copyright, you may report such activity to us in accordance with the Edison International Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy found at http://www.edison.com/home/website-terms-of-use/digital-millennium-copyright-act-policy-of-edison-international.html.
C. Website Forum Guidelines. We strive to take a hands-off approach to our Website forums, but the Website is not an “open forum” nor is it an “anything goes” platform. Edison International will, at the moderator’s discretion, remove any posts and/or comments by users of the forum that are determined to:
- contain spam
- contain solicitations or advertisements
- contain harassing, offensive, abusive, defamatory, obscene, racist, sexist, discriminatory or hateful content
- contain deceptive, misleading, potentially harmful or factually unsupported content
- contain links not authorized and/or approved by Edison International
- promote meetings, organizations or causes not officially sponsored or recognized by Edison International
- be ‘off-topic’ and/or unrelated to the original post made by either Edison International or a member of the community
- infringe upon intellectual property rights or violate intellectual property laws, or any other laws or regulations.
- contain private, personal or sensitive information about individuals
- encourage illegal action