Edison Scholars 2020
High school seniors!
Apply now to be a 2020 Edison Scholar for a chance to be awarded a $40,000 college scholarship, paid over four years.
Edison International, the parent company of Southern California Edison, is awarding $1.2 million in scholarships to 30 high school seniors whose dreams are to power the future and make a difference through the study of STEM (science, technology, engineering or math).
Since 2006, Edison International has awarded an estimated $9.9 million in scholarships to 640 students through the Edison Scholars Program.
Deadline to apply is Dec. 16. Apply now.
- Applicants must be a high school senior with at least a cumulative 3.0 GPA, plan to pursue studies in the STEM fields at a four-year accredited college or university, and show financial need.
- Eligible STEM majors include computer and information systems, engineering, engineering technology, management information systems, mathematics, natural resources and conservation and physical sciences.
- Applications are due at 6 p.m. PST on Monday, Dec. 16. Scholarship recipients will be announced next spring.
- Dependents of Edison International and SCE employees and retirees are not eligible.
- The Edison Scholars Program is funded by shareholder dollars, not ratepayer dollars.