We welcome your feedback and comments. We ask that you please keep them constructive, civil and respectful. If you wouldn’t say it in front of your mother, then there is a good chance it falls outside of our guidelines.
This is not an "open forum" nor is it an "anything goes" platform. Inside Edison reserves the right to delete or close comments at any time.
When posting comments on our site please be mindful of these rules:
- Constructive criticism is always welcome, but personal attacks are not.
- No posts containing harassing, offensive, abusive, defamatory, obscene, racist, sexist, discriminatory or hateful language.
- No posts that contain private, personal or sensitive information about individuals.
- No posts containing deceptive, misleading, potentially harmful or factually unsupported content.
- No posts that infringe upon intellectual property rights or violate intellectual property laws, or any other laws or regulations.
- No posts that encourage illegal action.
- No posts containing links to exterior websites that are not germane to the original content or the subject matter at hand.
- No posts promoting meetings, organizations or causes not germane to the original content or the subject matter at hand.
- No posts that are off-topic and/or unrelated to the original content or the subject matter at hand.
- No spam, solicitations or advertisements.
Comments that violate any of these rules will not be posted or may be removed retroactively from the page. If you believe a comment or post violates any of these rules, please contact us.
When you post a comment on our site, you specifically give us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any materials that you post on or in connection with Inside Edison. Any copyright infringement is the sole responsibility of the poster.
Any hyperlinks or information on products or services contained in reader comments does not constitute endorsement by Inside Edison or Edison International. The readers’ opinions in the comments section do not represent endorsement or support of those positions by Inside Edison and Edison International.